Take on the Tropika Island of Treasure – Maldives
And we are off, again. Welcome to the eighth season of the insanely popular TV show, Tropika Island of Treasure, which will be rolling out in the Maldives and will be hosted by Katlego Maboe. You can hit The Maldives with some of your fave celebs. But be warned HJ, this is no pleasure cruise…
A large part of what makes Tropika Island of Treasure as popular as it is, is the celebrity element. When #TIOT8 was announced, no celebrities names were revealed…but we have them. Here they are:
· Khanya Mkangisa
· Brendan Peyper
· Sbahle Mpisane
· Karabo Mogane
· Tumi Voster
· Nay Maps
· Melinda Bam
“As with all past seasons of Tropika Island of Treasure, the mix of celebs has been incredibly diverse with each person bringing something unique and entertaining to the table – and this season is no different. I’m excited to see how their different personalities and strengths play out on the island. This season we have a few surprises in store – for both the celebs and the consumers who join them in the Maldives,” says Miantha Padayachee, Brand Group Manager for Tropika.
#TIOT8 will once again air on SABC3, from 5 February 2018. “SABC3 is excited to have Tropika Island of Treasure back for another season. This campaign gives our viewers an opportunity to become stars and a stage to shine on national tv. We look forward to finding strong hidden talent during the upcoming auditions,” says Aisha Mohamed, SABC3 Head of Bouquet.
South Africans dreaming of joining their favourite celebs in the Maldives need to buy any Tropika product and join the Tropika team at the #TIOT8 auditions*:
· Saturday 30 September 2017 – Cavendish Square, Cape Town
· Saturday 7 October 2017 – Gateway, Durban
· Saturday 14 October – The Zone, Johannesburg
Consumers who join at the auditions should keep an eye out for their favourite celebs, who’ll be making appearances when least expected. Competition for those seven coveted spots to join the celebs competing for that smoooth R1 million will be fierce, so consumers must bring their A-game to the auditions.
South Africans who don’t make it to the Maldives still stand to win* awesome daily prizes when they buy Tropika product (from September onwards), including:
· A trip for x2 to the Maldives (to experience the very island that #TIOT8 will take place on, staying at Adaaran.
· A share of R500 000 airtime
· 15 Instax cameras and film
· X5 R10 000 Travelstart vouchers (valid until Feb 2018)
The more Tropika bought, the more chances to win.
And there you have it, Hello Joburgers – more deets here
Latest posts by Hello Joburg (see all)
- Head to the UK and celebrate all things British with Luxury Gold - December 12, 2017
- Festive fun has never looked this good at The Lion and Safari Park - December 11, 2017
- Windhoek Beer names best Shisanyama in SA - December 11, 2017
December 12, 2017
December 11, 2017
December 11, 2017